Friday, January 19, 2007

 

Sponge Bob....


I rebooted my computer a week ago and there was this loud bang and cracking noise from my computer,, I opened up the side thinking something had gotten into one of my many fans, but everything looked ok, 3 days later I decided I was going to burn a CD, so I popped my CD Burner drive open to find the shattered remains of a Sponge Bob game, "Operation Crabby Patty".. luckily I also have a DVD drive so I can still play games, I tried to recover all the pieces but I fear there are some lost inside forever, I did shake it to get quite a few bits to fall out,,,

Then I went to work, like a CSI investigator to re assemble the evidence,, not that it would do me any good but it makes a good picture,

The drive appears to be useless now, it won't read CDs or burn any.

Comments:
EGAD!!!!
Gorthos
 
be very careful with Crabby Patty, she has evil powers
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?