Sunday, August 20, 2006

 

Kingston August 19th, Action figures!!!






Well, I went to Kingston August 19th to the "Great Canadian Action Figure Convention" and it actually was pretty great, I wasn't sure exactly what to expect but it was pretty good, and I got some things I had been looking for, like 2 pairs of the British Boots that came with the 21C Ghurka and carded 8th army rifleman!! boy was I ever excited to find those boots!!!! I also got a boxed figure I had been hoping to get and a "Twisting Toys" Panzerfaust 60 carded set.

Adam got a load of new weapons for his troops and a partly dressed figure,

Comments:
Those photos rock! Glad to hear that your antenna is working: I hate it when my erections fail to fully function. Keep in touch!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?