Sunday, August 21, 2005

 

Ottawa







We, My friend Pete, and my son went to the Ottawa War Museum on Friday, it was pretty good. got a few good pictures, the 2 pictures of the destroyed German Stug show it as I think more than battle damaged, from the number of holes I think it was used for target practice.

The Nebelwerfer picture will be of particular interest to my doll collecting friends it is clear proof that the "DiD" 1/6th Nebelwerfer is indeed correct in showing only one rocket loaded into the tubes. ha ha.

I also thought the Panzer II parked right beside a Russian T-34 was a interesting sight.

There was a T-72 on display in the museum as well set up in a little action scene, but because it was so huge, there was no way to get a real angle to get a good picture of it.

And lastly I took a picture of the price of gas when I returned home from my trip, for our American friends that is roughly a little over $4 a gallon...

.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?